uAfrica Shipping Solution

Smart Shipping and Order Management Solution in South Africa

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bonsai Tree 2

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have been putting off installing this app for a few months now. I just assumed that it would be a painful and tedious process, man was I wrong! This app has to rank as one of the easiest to instal and implement - and I am not an IT person. Well done Team uAfrica! My life (or at least the inventory and order management part of it) just got MUCH easier.

Swan Cartridges

Time spent using app About 1 year

The multichannel app is a good indication that you guys are thinking ahead and making the process of running an Online Shop as effortlessly possible. It is great to manage all orders on one platform. It is always a pleasure dealing with Shopify, U-Africa and Bid or Buy. Keep up the awesome work you guys are doing.

James Swan
Swan Cartridges

Unbreakable Man

Time spent using app About 1 year

Thank you guys! Your app rocks. Now I can manage my Shopify and bidorbuy orders from one place and I can ship them quickly and easily AND automatically update my customers with their delivery status. Great app! Worth every cent.

Zasttra Com

Time spent using app Over 6 years

This app is what any retailer selling online in south africa needs right now.

It allows you to increase your sales channels and revenue without the hassle of managing your inventory or worrying if you have sold an out of stock item.

Even better than a normal stock inventory app, this app creates all your orders from bidorbuy onto your shopify admin dashboard so you can work from one control center.

Saves us ALOT of time and money and we are very thankful for this app.

We give it a 10 out of 10. A highly recommended application for anyone who cares about providing excellent customer service, generating more sales, and growing their business.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next