uAfrica Shipping

uAfrica Shipping

by uAfrica Technologies (Pty) Ltd

Smart Shipping Solutions in South Africa.

Retail Therapy Online

Uafrica is an absolute dream! Gives you the best courier pricing in SA and assists greatly in a seamless delivery solution for customers, keeping them updated automatically throughout the process!

Bike Mob

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Having used this app since it basically began, it's only got better and better and BEST! The streamlined way my logistics, pricing of it and time I now have to spend on the growth of the site makes every cent worthwhile! Their pricing from couriers is better than you will get direct and the amounts they have to help make choice for you the business and the consumer all-round better! Their customer service team is WORLD CLASS, in fact, BEST IN CLASS by far too! It is seamless, effortless and arguably the best app I have on my store in 6 years on Shopify!

Sheepskin Slippers SA

I couldn't run my business without uAfrica. It takes out all the admin, saves me time and money and is very user friendly. Thank you :-)

dis natuurlik.

A game-changer of an app, Easy shipping, Cheaper shipping rates, less hassles with getting orders out, excellent customer service, problem tracking on parcels is easy and efficient, it has got to be one of the easiest most efficient shipping apps ever, to send a parcel takes literally 30 seconds if you're slow, I would highly recommend this app, and if I had to choose a single app that had the biggest effect on our growth and scaling it would be this one.

essentoils.co.za

uAfrica is fabulous! They have had a huge impact on our efficiency and service and they are a true partner - always feeding back to us if there are issues with any parcels. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to streamline their shipping. Their site is also very easy to connect to your Shopify store and very easy to use.

dellasa

This app is incredibly user friendly! - Its so simple - choose your preferred shipper, fulfil, then print your waybill. The courier companies on the preferred list are efficient too!!

SO ME!

The best decision I have ever made for my business! uAfrica has made my shipment and fulfillment process so easy and profitable. Orders seamlessly load onto my uAfrica dashboard and make fulfillment a breeze. Quotes from various couriers are well priced and their service is quick and professional. I also only have praise for the manner their support staff treat me and my staff.

Gazoomba

This app make it easy, to do your deliveries accordingly, seamless integration with my shop & the convenience with linking Sales Channels just a breeze. Love the app and will recommend it to anyone.

Intellisolutions.africa

I have been using uAfrica with Shopify for a couple months and the service has been great - an all in one service for all our shipping needs.

Cape Coffee Beans

If there is one app that we've relied on since the early days of our business, it is uAfrica. It continues to be operationally essential. It works incredibly well, and the team at uAfrica is fantastic to work with. We highly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6