uAfrica Shipping &Multichannel

uAfrica Shipping &Multichannel

by uAfrica Technologies (Pty) Ltd

Shipping made easy with multiple sales channels

Chessafrica.co.za

Uafrica has not only improved my business but have saved me time and money !! Very happy with their service and easy system. Recommend to any online business !!

Zebrafreight Shop

The app is very good we are running courier express from Johannesburg to Gaberone and we would like to be included as one of service providers.Thai is providing transport service by road between JNB/GBE

Ehealthsolutions

Excellent customer service from uAfrica especially Jenn, for all the assistance you gave me..

4x4toys

Hi Team uAfrica

Your product has made our life as a small Ecommerce startup a lot easier !
We love the integration you offer with Pricecheck and BidorBuy and it makes it a breeze to list of these platforms.
It was very easy to setup and we also love how easy it was to automate our shipping with our current courier : TheCourierGuy.
Great product and a very affordable cost.
Keep up the great work and thank you to Jenn for her time assisting us with queries.

The 4x4andmore Team

Cantomart Sa

One of the best Apps and a (MUST) for any South African eCommerce business. Extremely easy to use, ingenious and drive both customer satisfaction + profits to the business.
Love it!

Action Gear Sa1

The uAfrica app has made our lives at Action Gear much easier. It helps us to book the best priced courier automatically factoring in where the customer is located and the speed of delivery. The auto tracking updates keep the customer updated which in turn reduces follow up calls and keeps customers happier. The seamless integration with Shopify and Bid or Buy make things work as they should - easily. 5 star review from us.

Marconrich Trading Pty Ltd

Having spent over 20 years in product distribution, uAfrica multi-channel and shipping solution is a refreshing change from the old way of doing things.
Simple to use, efficient and cost effective solution for online or conventional brick & mortar store shipping. Once you've used uAfrica, you'll wonder how you operated without it.

Myplantdecor

We use uAfrica every day and are extremely pleased - this app makes life easy and saves us time and money.
An essential app for any ecommerce store in South Africa. The support is efficient and very helpful. They continually offer improvements to the platform and are open to feedback. Highly recommended!

Newchapterbooks 2

I have been using this App for few years and I am extremely happy with their service. My shipping process is a breeze and my customers are very happy with quick delivery and they are affordable. The support staff is always there to help with any challenges you might be facing.
Thank you UAfrica team, you rock and keep up the good work

Nutriverse Sa