UbarTab

Bar Tabs and Open Carts

From $9.95/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ish Guitars

Absolutely spectacular, simply app that we use daily. Support was absolutely incredible with response time and even added functionality that we need. We are actually using this not for a bar tab but for our stores guitar technician to help keep track of orders, so there is more than one use of just bar tabs - great for any application that you need to save carts for any amount of time!!

Scraps

It is very functional for what it was designed to do. I like how it syncs tabs between devices, which makes saving carts more secure. In the past, with Shopify's native saved cart system, we have lost carts with updates or other events, and the cart is only saved on the one device. I like that this syncs across devices, and isn't stored on any one device.

The other great thing about this product is developer support. Being in a customer service business myself, I am all about customer service, and Jesse has been incredibly helpful at answering my questions and helping me problem solve, even helping with information that didn't necessarily pertain to his product. I feel like the price is reasonable and I highly recommend this product.