UbarTab for Bar Tabs and Open Carts
UbarTab is a tool for Bars, Restaurants, Cafes, or businesses that need a way to keep running / open carts for their customers.
Built for the Shopify POS, This app:
- Offers more options than the native Save cart and Retrieve cart functionality.
- Creates custom properties for tracking opened tabs.
- Tracks opened tabs on any device.
- Retains discounts.
- Automatically archives tabs on checkout.
- Inventory automatically kept on hold by location while cart is opened.
UbarTab requires no configuration and is available for use immediately upon installation of the Shopify POS app.
UbarTab gives your customer the freedom of purchasing items from the bar, finishing multiple transactions quickly, and to finalize the sale when they are ready to leave.
Use UbarTab for a running purchase order prior to completing checkout.
UbarTab's most beneficial feature is helping you and your staff save time. Less time processing transactions means more time serving customers. Most customers who open a tab will also have a higher spend rate, increasing your profitability.
Galeria de mídia
Utilize este app para vender pessoalmente com o Shopify PDV.
- A Política de privacidade não foi fornecida
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 3 dias
$4.95 per 5,000 interactions per month
$9.95 per 20,000 Interactions per Month
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em dólar norte-americano (USD). As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
Avaliações mais recentes
It seems like this app is not working with the new version of Shopify POS App. It needs to be updated
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Apologies for the inconvenience. The app does work for the new version but the documentation is outdated. If you decide to try the app again, please reach out and I will be happy to provide a guide that will get you started.
Where can I look up a youtube tutorial on how to use this app for staff members? I want to get everyone on board on how to keep open tabs for customers.
It's great! Not too deep. Simple interface and well thought out. Even my Jpn staff can use it. No documentation though so not sure about a few things about Tab Update".