UI Ave Analytics

UI Ave Analytics

by UIAvenue Technology Inc

Find out where and why people are dropping off with Recordings

ShopPricedToSell

1) excellent, built in, professional video tutorial
2) clean, very easy on the eyes, dashboard and reports
3) prompt, quality customer service; we had a sync problem and they replied and addressed it promptly and explained what happened
4) centralized location for Google, FB advert spend metrics
5) Google console connection available for SEO metrics
6) set your own goals/milestones and achieve according to what you set, the app will be there to help you along with suggestions
7) detailed product reports + 9 built-in/pre-made macro reports with an option to create your own reports/graphs
8) session replays + heat map
9) suggestions for fixes and explanations for novices from any of the above are available to the user
10) we've just scratched the service of this powerful too and look forward to discovering what else it has to offer We are still within our free trial period and are looking to keep this app after it expires.

ÇHANELIA

Finally, an analytical app that won't break the bank. It has all the features that you can think of. Absolutely recommend it.

Fur Babies Meow

As a new Shopify Seller I can not compare this APP to others that offer similar service. But my experience of using this APP has been very positive. Firstly they helped set up, then Gabe has answered several of my general emails about Dropshipping and driving traffic to a Shopify store.
Really love the session replays where you can see the customers screen replay, meaning you can see at what point they lost interest which helps to highlight which part of the page presentation could be improved etc.
The dashboard is laid out really nicely to see all the important Analytics in one place with clear presentation.
I am planning my 2nd Shopify store and will definitely use this APP on that as well.

Elemental Surge

This app is really useful in getting all your data into one space whether it be related to ads or shopify performance. It helps me pinpoint where my weak points so I can focus on making those parts better

MyKnifePro

I love the app. Their support has been very responsive and receptive to my needs and they are constantly adding new features to help my business grow. Absolutely recommend the app.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the review. I hope we can continue to provide you with new features to help your business grow.

Toys kingdom

I used this app to help me analize some data since I am new in all this! Definitely recommended!!! Gabe helped me so much with everything!

July 5, 2020

Thanks for the review. Hit me up any time you are looking for a second opinion. It was great working with you.

Abare Closet

This application surpassed my initial expectations. I was able to add Google Analytics and Facebook Ads in a single report. Overall, this app helps you view all your data in a holistic view and determine which areas you'd need to improve to meet your conversion goals. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to better understand their traffic data.

July 5, 2020

Gifts Connect

This is currently the best analytics app on the Shopify App Store.

These are some of the best features I love:

- It shows which items are added-to-cart most often: by having this data, you'd know which item is performing well and which is performing badly.

- Items Frequently Purchased Together: you can easily increase your Average Order Value (AOV) by upselling customers using this data.

Normally, you need to be using the Shopify Plan ($79USD/month) or the Advanced Shopify Plan($299USD/month) to access these data, but with the UI Ave Analytics App, you can access them for free, or with a really small amount of money.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you got value out of the app. If you have any feedback or any suggestions for new features, we'd love to hear it too.

You can always give us a shout at our support and we'll be there.

Landing Pads For Drones

UI Ave has helped me gain better insights into where opportunities for improvement in my business are. I can set goals for myself and use the app to track my performance. The app is super easy to use and I would highly recommend it for anyone.