UI Ave Analytics

UI Ave Analytics

by UIAvenue Technology Inc

Focus your time and money with Advanced Analytics and Insights

Toys kingdom

I used this app to help me analize some data since I am new in all this! Definitely recommended!!! Gabe helped me so much with everything!

July 5, 2020

Thanks for the review. Hit me up any time you are looking for a second opinion. It was great working with you.

Abare Closet

This application surpassed my initial expectations. I was able to add Google Analytics and Facebook Ads in a single report. Overall, this app helps you view all your data in a holistic view and determine which areas you'd need to improve to meet your conversion goals. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to better understand their traffic data.

July 5, 2020

Gifts Connect

This is currently the best analytics app on the Shopify App Store.

These are some of the best features I love:

- It shows which items are added-to-cart most often: by having this data, you'd know which item is performing well and which is performing badly.

- Items Frequently Purchased Together: you can easily increase your Average Order Value (AOV) by upselling customers using this data.

Normally, you need to be using the Shopify Plan ($79USD/month) or the Advanced Shopify Plan($299USD/month) to access these data, but with the UI Ave Analytics App, you can access them for free, or with a really small amount of money.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you got value out of the app. If you have any feedback or any suggestions for new features, we'd love to hear it too.

You can always give us a shout at our support and we'll be there.

Landing Pads For Drones

UI Ave has helped me gain better insights into where opportunities for improvement in my business are. I can set goals for myself and use the app to track my performance. The app is super easy to use and I would highly recommend it for anyone.