ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Instant Upsell/Cross Sell +Spend $X to Unlock Discounts & More

FarmersBox

The best customer support ever! These guys surely know how to look after their customers. I had Nivesh from their team attend to my queries and he went above and beyond to help me out. If there were more than 5 stars I would gladly vote them all. The drawer/minicart is something I really love as it does an excellent job.
Give the apps from Sellify a go and I'm sure there will not be a regret for anyone. Highly recommended!

The Himalayan Organics

We are loving this app. Within minutes of loading we had our first conversion with products added from the suggestions made. It has definitely increased our average sale amount substantially.
Not only that it was simple to install - just perfect straight...

Brisk Corporate Catering

Great App, just what I needed. Simple to use and I finished so quick. it saved me money from hiring a developer cos I didn't like the defaulted cart i had before, which put me off launching my store.
PLUS, it supports UpSells, CrossSell as well. Wish i have found this sooner!

PennyPairs

This app is incredibly powerful. We had some minor tweaks about the layout and style and the support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and applied the changes seamlessly. I would recommend this app for anyone who is looking...

LiveMore Organics

This app is exactly what I was looking for: an easy to use solution to add a fully customisable mini-cart drawer to my site without worrying about custom coding or interference with other functions on my site. I was up and running in minutes, and so far has worked perfectly.

Love the automatic upsells and Free tiered items features.

Desktop Publishing Supplies, Inc

Up and running with the click of a button. Easy to customize with CSS. Ran into a minor issue updating the cart, reached out for support and received a response within 24 hours. Not only did Nivesh explain the issue but also fixed it for us. Most importantly, 4 days in and we've already seen a good amount of customers adding the cross sells / up sells to their carts!

Replica Surfaces

I looked around for different options to enhance our slide out cart and am so happy that I landed on this app. The upsell feature is fantastic. Nivesh did a lot of custom work for us to get it to match the rest of our store's brand and he was very easy to work with. I'm very happy and have already seen quite a few upsells in the short time that we have had the app enabled on our store. Thanks Nivesh!

Best,
Adam

Snoofield

Great app, well designed, the developer is really available to make quick changes according to my requirements.

Zoomlite

Great app and works seamlessly with Turbo theme.
Support is amazing - Nivesh was extremely responsive with customisations and making the offers in the cart drawer compatible with multi currency.

Gravitel

This is such a good app and integrates perfectly with my theme. I love the design, the special offers feature and automatic upsells suggestions. Definitely increases the conversion.

Previous 1 3 4