ULTIMATE Cart Drawer

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer

by Sellify

Increase sales with an upsell focused cart drawer

Fargonecollective

Its expensive but let me assure you, it's worth it.
So impressed with the service!
I will give 10/10.
CHEERS!!!

Hemp Living

Top ! fast assistance :) , resolve my problem in few minutes. I recommend this app :)
Now my site is way better!

New Old School Gamer

Very good app, quick responses. Love the side cart feature and that is so simple to use. Simplicity is key now a days. Thank you!!!!.............................

KokoLashesnBrows

Great App! This is exactly what I was looking for.I love this App because it easy for my customers to check their shopping cart, they know how many items are in their cart and it shows great customer service. I highly recommend this App! Your customers will love it!
Keep up the good work ...

Veteran Benefits Australia

Glad i found this app, was waiting for this so long.
Great app with AMAZING customer service.
Highly recommend this App! Your customers will love it!

Young Ex-Defence Australia

WELL, you will get UPSELL functionality along the nice side cart drawer. Will definitely help with conversions too :)
Also, best customer support ever. Especially thanks to Peter, he fixed my problem in 5 seconds and also recommended me some things.
Kudos!

LJC DESIGNS

This app made it easy for my customers to add products to their cart but continue shopping with ease. Communication from the team was quick and very helpful. Thank you so much.. Nivesh:)

Debriefs

Awesome app with must-have functions. The floating side-cart is amazing.
Not only this, great tool to increase sales or just create profitable offers. Easy to set up. Customers LOVE bundles and I LOVE this app! Recommended!

My Vitamin Packs

SUPER useful app that should have been existed for long time, this will replace any not-up-to-standard cart comes with your theme, not to mention the support is great, highly recommended!

Probacto

Easy to use and looks really great in our shop. I like the concept of cart drawer on my store and upselling items in the drawer is a bonus :) The design of mini cart is really beautiful.