ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Instant Upsell/Cross Sell + Spend $X to Unlock Special Offers

RoadGods

This app is really great. Has multiple features which really push up AOV. Much better than other upsell apps out there . More importantly, the support provided by Nivesh is truly outstanding. They have helped us customize the app to our needs and mix. The app itself supports all kinds of customisation including support for customising code to the very details across features, which is very powerful !
Would highly recommend !

thecoldflex

incredible support! Nivesh helped solve my issue within minutes of my email. there’s so much you can do with this app, would recommend to anybody!

Nominal

Fantastic app, works well as advertised, and Nivesh is constantly ready to work with me to make adjustments as needed in a quick and professional manner. A must-have if you're looking to take the order experience to the next level, for you and for the customer.

LEVIA Decke

Great app, and an even better support. I use the cart drawer app with the default Debut Theme and it works perfectly. I can definitely recommend the app!

combatic™

Never even install this app or each one of your customer might get an error message when trying to add a new product

Art For Everyone

Great design but the translation explanation is very bad. Almost trying it for 1 hour. I'm not happy at all.

Innovative Journaling

This app takes the place of your shopping cart.
I use the Bold Commerce's Product Options app for my options and this app does not integrate with that. In fact, it creates other issues.
But other than that, it is a really great app with quick, helpful and friendly customer support.

June 27, 2020

Your store is password protected and it is not accessible. I replied to your support email within 2 hours of your original message asking for password but no response. And today I see this 2 star review and another message from you which I replied already.

Spell Cases

This app is incredibly well designed. We need a small tweak to integrate with other app and customer support was really efficient and fast. Well done guys!

TechWears Ltd

I needed some extra help getting started and the support was great. Lots of neat features. I'll be back!!

Safety Safe

A great tool to increase sales and profits. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5