ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Increase sales with an upsell focused cart drawer

Replica Surfaces

I looked around for different options to enhance our slide out cart and am so happy that I landed on this app. The upsell feature is fantastic. Nivesh did a lot of custom work for us to get it to match the rest of our store's brand and he was very easy to work with. I'm very happy and have already seen quite a few upsells in the short time that we have had the app enabled on our store. Thanks Nivesh!

Best,
Adam

Snoofield

Great app, well designed, the developer is really available to make quick changes according to my requirements.

Zoomlite

Great app and works seamlessly with Turbo theme.
Support is amazing - Nivesh was extremely responsive with customisations and making the offers in the cart drawer compatible with multi currency.

Gravitel

This is such a good app and integrates perfectly with my theme. I love the design, the special offers feature and automatic upsells suggestions. Definitely increases the conversion.

Sherpa Theme

Good app, great support! When I install app but it's not work for my theme but with the help of Nivesh, just take few minutes, I integrated app into my theme successfully.

SteedaEU

Looks really good and integrates very nicely into the website. Hopefully it will be very effective!

Very simple to use and set up.

There doesn't seem to be any analytics involved where you can see if the app has generated sales?

Baby Kinder

The application adapted correctly to my store. Sun functionalities are very good, and I recommend its installation to everyone, I have taken advantage of it.

Justice Jewelry

We love how nice the flow of the upsell cart drawer is. No annoying pop ups and the upsells look like part of the check out experience.

Merch Only 247

This is a very nice app which helps me generate more sales. I love the design of the drawer and how smoothly it integrates with my theme. Great job.

attrapes-reves.fr

super SAV ! Répond très vite et de manière pertinante, je recommande simplement car ils m'ont été d'une grande aide !

Previous 1 3