ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Increase sales with an upsell focused cart drawer

ACARAA

Your app is truly amazing and I've been getting some crazy results since I installed it! Totally recommend

HoltStock

Ive had this app for a week and it actually does increase your sales if you setup your upsells correctly. Sometimes it loads slow and the default cart pops up.

Sojos

Amazing app! And support staff was super nice and fast. I like the upsell function and looking forward to more features!

UPVC

A truly amazing app, I would recommend this to anyone. We are currently adding all the upsells and anticipate a significant increase in sales. This app makes navigation a dream, allowing a customer to add additional related products to cart without having to visit the pages. Thanks Nivesh for the great support, within 2 minutes on the chat, I wish other app developers were as good.

Maria Nicola

I love how seamlessly this integrates into the site and provides a beautiful and easy upsell experience the the customers to add suggested products to their order.

My favourite feature would have to the be special promotion message that encourages users to spend more to reach a certain amount to unlock the special promo.

Boogie Down Apparel

This is the perfect app if you want a sliding cart and the support staff was pretty good and fast. Checkout My Website BoogieDownApparel.com

Fargonecollective

Its expensive but let me assure you, it's worth it.
So impressed with the service!
I will give 10/10.
CHEERS!!!

Hemp Living

Top ! fast assistance :) , resolve my problem in few minutes. I recommend this app :)
Now my site is way better!

New Old School Gamer

Very good app, quick responses. Love the side cart feature and that is so simple to use. Simplicity is key now a days. Thank you!!!!.............................

KokoLashesnBrows

Great App! This is exactly what I was looking for.I love this App because it easy for my customers to check their shopping cart, they know how many items are in their cart and it shows great customer service. I highly recommend this App! Your customers will love it!
Keep up the good work ...