ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Instant Upsell/Cross Sell + Spend $X to Unlock Special Offers

MYSA

This app has been amazing for our conversion rates, and the support team is the best of any Shopify app I've ever experienced!

Wein-Georgien

Customer service was very quick to respond, it was almost immediately actually and I'm very impressed with the level of service and help.

db OUTLET

Super happy with the app and the support. Makes my store easy to shop with their cart drawer.

Checkout my store here: https://dboutlet.lt

Mitch Bogen

I'm very impressed with how quickly the app loads. It's actually the fastest loading app on our store so if you're worried about speed and website optimization then this app passes with flying colors

Mytri Designs

Floating side cart is a must have especially when it promotes bundles and special offers in it! My favorite part is that it all happens so quickly without reloading and taking users to another page which slows down the buying process and was a cause for higher drop off rates on our store in the past. This problem is no more!

DesirelensUS

Very simple to set up within a few minutes. Integrates well into the site and matches my theme......

FarmersBox

The best customer support ever! These guys surely know how to look after their customers. I had Nivesh from their team attend to my queries and he went above and beyond to help me out. If there were more than 5 stars I would gladly vote them all. The drawer/minicart is something I really love as it does an excellent job.
Give the apps from Sellify a go and I'm sure there will not be a regret for anyone. Highly recommended!

The Himalayan Organics

We are loving this app. Within minutes of loading we had our first conversion with products added from the suggestions made. It has definitely increased our average sale amount substantially.
Not only that it was simple to install - just perfect straight...

PennyPairs

This app is incredibly powerful. We had some minor tweaks about the layout and style and the support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and applied the changes seamlessly. I would recommend this app for anyone who is looking...

Desktop Publishing Supplies, Inc

Up and running with the click of a button. Easy to customize with CSS. Ran into a minor issue updating the cart, reached out for support and received a response within 24 hours. Not only did Nivesh explain the issue but also fixed it for us. Most importantly, 4 days in and we've already seen a good amount of customers adding the cross sells / up sells to their carts!