ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Instant Upsell/Cross Sell + Spend $X to Unlock Special Offers

PennyPairs

This app is incredibly powerful. We had some minor tweaks about the layout and style and the support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and applied the changes seamlessly. I would recommend this app for anyone who is looking...

Desktop Publishing Supplies, Inc

Up and running with the click of a button. Easy to customize with CSS. Ran into a minor issue updating the cart, reached out for support and received a response within 24 hours. Not only did Nivesh explain the issue but also fixed it for us. Most importantly, 4 days in and we've already seen a good amount of customers adding the cross sells / up sells to their carts!

Replica Surfaces

I looked around for different options to enhance our slide out cart and am so happy that I landed on this app. The upsell feature is fantastic. Nivesh did a lot of custom work for us to get it to match the rest of our store's brand and he was very easy to work with. I'm very happy and have already seen quite a few upsells in the short time that we have had the app enabled on our store. Thanks Nivesh!

Best,
Adam

Snoofield

Great app, well designed, the developer is really available to make quick changes according to my requirements.

Zoomlite

Great app and works seamlessly with Turbo theme.
Support is amazing - Nivesh was extremely responsive with customisations and making the offers in the cart drawer compatible with multi currency.

Sherpa Theme

Good app, great support! When I install app but it's not work for my theme but with the help of Nivesh, just take few minutes, I integrated app into my theme successfully.

SteedaEU

Looks really good and integrates very nicely into the website. Hopefully it will be very effective!

Very simple to use and set up.

There doesn't seem to be any analytics involved where you can see if the app has generated sales?

All Sports Locker

Great concept for the app. However it doesn't integrate well with most themes. Nivesh was responsive at first, and then completely disappeared on me. Waited a few days, complete crickets, so I removed the app.

Baby Kinder

The application adapted correctly to my store. Sun functionalities are very good, and I recommend its installation to everyone, I have taken advantage of it.

Justice Jewelry

We love how nice the flow of the upsell cart drawer is. No annoying pop ups and the upsells look like part of the check out experience.