ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Instant Upsell/Cross Sell + Spend $X to Unlock Special Offers

Innovative Journaling

This app takes the place of your shopping cart.
I use the Bold Commerce's Product Options app for my options and this app does not integrate with that. In fact, it creates other issues.
But other than that, it is a really great app with quick, helpful and friendly customer support.

June 27, 2020

Your store is password protected and it is not accessible. I replied to your support email within 2 hours of your original message asking for password but no response. And today I see this 2 star review and another message from you which I replied already.

Spell Cases

This app is incredibly well designed. We need a small tweak to integrate with other app and customer support was really efficient and fast. Well done guys!

TechWears Ltd

I needed some extra help getting started and the support was great. Lots of neat features. I'll be back!!

Safety Safe

A great tool to increase sales and profits. Recommended!

Foxigadgets

I only installed this app an hour ago for my new store. It is one of the BEST apps I have ever used. Supper easy to navigate. I previously downloaded another in cart upsell and I found it extremely difficult to use. I am so glad I chose Ultimate Cart Drawer. I highly recommend ....with just a few clicks and adjustments, you will have an amazing cart drawer for your online store.

Presenty

Absolutely essential tool for cross-selling and shopping cart optimization! Have been using it on multiple stores and experienced growth of average order value on all of them. Very flexible design and content options - you will be able to design the shopping cart experience just as you imagine it!

Moreover, I would like to point out the amazing customer support team! I had problems on one of my stores (selling customized products that need a foto attached to the order). Somehow the files got lost during checkout and I reached out to the customer support team and within 45 min they adapted the code so that the files my customers uploaded were sent as expected.

I have never had a customer support experience with such readiness to work on a complex problem that not even my developer could solve.

Huge props to Sellify and their team!

MYSA

This app has been amazing for our conversion rates, and the support team is the best of any Shopify app I've ever experienced!

Wein-Georgien

Customer service was very quick to respond, it was almost immediately actually and I'm very impressed with the level of service and help.

db OUTLET

Super happy with the app and the support. Makes my store easy to shop with their cart drawer.

Checkout my store here: https://dboutlet.lt

Mitch Bogen

I'm very impressed with how quickly the app loads. It's actually the fastest loading app on our store so if you're worried about speed and website optimization then this app passes with flying colors

Previous 1 3 4