ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Increase sales with an upsell focused cart drawer

SteedaEU

Looks really good and integrates very nicely into the website. Hopefully it will be very effective!

Very simple to use and set up.

There doesn't seem to be any analytics involved where you can see if the app has generated sales?

All Sports Locker

If you aren't using this app, you're leaving money on the table. Simple as that. Most Shopify themes have ugly + low converting drawer carts. This app gives you a bright, clean, professional, and customizable drawer cart. With some basic HTML skills, you can add in some trust badges, screenshots of reviews, and other branded assets. That'll convert better in itself. Not to mention being able to add upsells + free shipping bars.

10/10. Integrated perfectly with my Flex theme. I was concerned it wouldn't but I have zero issues.

Baby Kinder

The application adapted correctly to my store. Sun functionalities are very good, and I recommend its installation to everyone, I have taken advantage of it.

Justice Jewelry

We love how nice the flow of the upsell cart drawer is. No annoying pop ups and the upsells look like part of the check out experience.

Merch Only 247

This is a very nice app which helps me generate more sales. I love the design of the drawer and how smoothly it integrates with my theme. Great job.

attrapes-reves.fr

super SAV ! Répond très vite et de manière pertinante, je recommande simplement car ils m'ont été d'une grande aide !

West Bros Furniture

In the development of our store, we ran into a challenge that our Advanced Product Options App was not compatible with more advanced carts. After repeated attempts between our theme developer and with the developer of APO, I found the Ultimate Cart Drawer APP. I sent an email to the developer at night, and it was installed and functional by the next morning. Nivesh and his team provide incredibly prompt and quality service. This company cares - highly recommended!

Received excellent service again today (June 26) for correcting a minor bug and adding some text at the top of the cart. Best service!

La Maison du Bambou

Very nice app !! Good design and it's really encrease your cart KPI. And the CRM is awesome and very fast !!
You can try it :)

FlameSea

Awesome app. Very good customer support. Truly recommend to everyone who is struggling with upselling & making funnel simplier. Thanks!

ACARAA

Your app is truly amazing and I've been getting some crazy results since I installed it! Totally recommend

Previous 1 3