ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

ULTIMATE Cart Drawer + Upsells

by Sellify

Increase sales with an upsell focused cart drawer

Justice Jewelry

We love how nice the flow of the upsell cart drawer is. No annoying pop ups and the upsells look like part of the check out experience.

Merch Only 247

This is a very nice app which helps me generate more sales. I love the design of the drawer and how smoothly it integrates with my theme. Great job.

attrapes-reves.fr

super SAV ! Répond très vite et de manière pertinante, je recommande simplement car ils m'ont été d'une grande aide !

West Bros Furniture

In the development of our store, we ran into a challenge that our Advanced Product Options App was not compatible with more advanced carts. After repeated attempts between our theme developer and with the developer of APO, I found the Ultimate Cart Drawer APP. I sent an email to the developer at night, and it was installed and functional by the next morning. Nivesh and his team provide incredibly prompt and quality service. This company cares - highly recommended!

Received excellent service again today (June 26) for correcting a minor bug and adding some text at the top of the cart. Best service!

La Maison du Bambou

Very nice app !! Good design and it's really encrease your cart KPI. And the CRM is awesome and very fast !!
You can try it :)

FlameSea

Awesome app. Very good customer support. Truly recommend to everyone who is struggling with upselling & making funnel simplier. Thanks!

ACARAA

Your app is truly amazing and I've been getting some crazy results since I installed it! Totally recommend

HoltStock

Ive had this app for a week and it actually does increase your sales if you setup your upsells correctly. Sometimes it loads slow and the default cart pops up.

Sojos

Amazing app! And support staff was super nice and fast. I like the upsell function and looking forward to more features!

UPVC

A truly amazing app, I would recommend this to anyone. We are currently adding all the upsells and anticipate a significant increase in sales. This app makes navigation a dream, allowing a customer to add additional related products to cart without having to visit the pages. Thanks Nivesh for the great support, within 2 minutes on the chat, I wish other app developers were as good.

Previous 1 3