ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Make announcements & promote special events with real urgency!

majestypups

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Ohana Moments

Great little app and honestly looks real nice and modern on the site. Very easy to install and set up with a live preview of all your changes. Def. recommend.

Smileat | Loja Online de Alimentaçao Infantil Biológica

Perfect, app, could programe date, easy tool. We use this app when we have to promote product campaign.

Refined Wears

not sure why anyone else here would have a hard time with this app they probably just dont understand how to use computers much, I am far from being any pro with computers and i find this very easy to use and it works so well

Anogoo

ne fonctionne plus dommage sa marchais bien avant pendant 24Heures le gratuit

Fit & body's

Sencillo pero cumple perfectamente con su función. Sencillo pero cumple perfectamente con su función.

Sevenseven.online

Yes, I'm very happy with this app. I didn't know you could find such a cool stuff and it's free. I recommend it to everyone!

primetopstore

Nice and helpful app to create awareness of other products on the store. By seeing it pop up creates a call to action. I like the different options.

A to Z Gadgets UK

Few reasons why 3-stars:
1. When you want to do geo-targeted/country bar display the system asks for a monthly payment of $3-ish dollars.
2. There is no custom background upload feature, perhaps that can be done only through custom code fields.
3. There is no Google Fonts library that would allow greater font customisation.
4. There is an annoying cross-promotion text block showing prior to you accessing the actual settings of the Ultimate Countdown Timer.

I guess the review is fair.

AVOILA

A simple timer that does what I need it to do. The only issue I had was that it didn't work with my sticky top nav so I had to use the bottom placement option.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22