ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote events and special sale promotions with real urgency!

HappyHipBag

I use this app on my store. It does the job greatly on both mobile and desktop. There could be more flexibility, but since the thing is free, I won't complain.

LuxCards.nl

goodbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjgggggggg

Barclay´s Buys Better Home Goods

So easy to install. I used another app for a countdown timer and that was a mistake! I almost threw my computer across the table. But then I found this one and installation was a breeze. The whole cycle took me minutes to do and it's so cute!

ArtsyDoors

Just installed, but was easy to install and configure. So far, so good. I'll let it run for a week or so and double check to make sure it's staying accurate. Will also see if it makes any diff. in metrics.

Jewelry's Magic

what was that? i could not even open it...after installed it u asked me to install another one paid!

MYJN

Best Free Countdown Announcement Bar after tried a few of it. Support is efficient and even reply to your support ticket after working hours.

Click Shopp Br

Muito bom o app. Estou gostando bastante até agora e parece funcionar muito bem. Espero que continue assim ;)

bebe-poum

i don't see the countdown... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alkhemy Herbs

I LOVE THIS APP, ITS VERY SIMPLE TO EDIT AND CHANGE SETTINGS, EASY TO USE. DID WHAT I NEEDED IT TO DO! NO COMPLAINTS.

ExclusiveTechStores

Awesome app .. Good push for buyers .. very much helpful and highly recommended ... must have app for each store..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12