ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Make announcements & promote special events with real urgency!

DeBrosse

works great. easy to setup. easy to customize. can't figure out why it's free because i haven't found a catch!

Redz Thredz

I installed this app to give me a simple countdown timer to advertise that I was having a sale. It’s really easy to use compared to other apps that I have tried.

Luxury Watch

THIS IS AN AMAZING APP I USED IT TO MAKE SALES FASTER AND MORE TRUST WORTHY! I WOULD RECOMMEND APP

FreedomPet

It has been very usefull software so far, no regrets. Really easy to deal with, it may improve your sales. Thanks

HARD'N'HEAVY

Great app. It has all the features I was looking for. I hope it will help elt to increase the overall conversion of my store.

Black Passport Stamps

The app does what It needs to do, but the quality of graphics for the countdown is subpar and could use some more work.

Also, I deleted the app and It was still present on my store. I had to get a shopify customer support rep to help me remove the code from my theme.

The app is ehh...but I'm sure there's better out there.

Focal Point Boutique

The search bar doesn't work. So I cant even create a timer. The example store looks great. It just isn't even letting me get past the first step.

ThatsMyJamPreserves

Easy to use. Looks great, multiple options for adjustments. Going to use it for multiple promotions.

glowishop

Loved it, it was simple and easy to use. Great that its free, can't beat the price for such a great tool.

MOM'S CONTIGO

great
wefwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23