ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

The Galaxy E Shop

i used this app to help me to get more and ore customers. this is a one of a good app in shopify app store. i recommended this app.

Shawls for All

I HAVEN'T EVEN USED IT YET! CHECK BACK IN A MONTH .

Daily Shoppers®

it really helpful! also increased our sales by promoting special offers and sometimes we use this tool to let our customers know about free delivery!!!

all4seasongifts

Fantastic app. I decided to put mine on for Christmas and its proved very popular. Im not sure if im going to take it off after or whether I will use it for sales

industrialbrushware

Great free app, seconds to install and does what is says it will do. Would've been nice to have a bit more ability to customise but good for what it is!

High-Tech-Fashion™

Facile, bien, rien à redire merci. je recommande. Si on pouvait personnaliser les polices et taille de caratères se serait encore mieux, mais c'est gratuit alors il ne faut pas trop en demander. Utile un "Must to have"

XBGbyShanis

I LOVEEE this app! I use it for 2 stores! So easy to use! And precise! Just get straight to the point! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

PASTOR WEST

First time using it and it's just easy and quick! Get right to the point! No hard task. Anyone can use it it's that easy and get the job done!! Highly recommend!

Shop Israella

This app doesn't even work anymore. I keep trying to use it and it's not working. I used it before and it worked fine and now its having issues.

xsale502

estoy empezando espero que quede como se mira en el anuncio gracias
cualquier cosa que no me parezca se los are saber