ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Mybabybuy

the app hasn't even finished being installed yet and your asking for a review maybe try asking after a week or so.....

constancecosmetics

This app is helping me create the look I want with the promotion I am doing for my website store!!!!

Yelika

I don't understand how to use this apps, it's not easy for me and they ask me for a review before i use this. When i want to submit the review they ask for a lot a details to explain something that i don't have the time to test because they always ask me for a review

Louis Store Oficial

Muito bom eu usei e recomendo muito esse aplicativo me ajudou a converter mais clientes, uma útima ferramenta de escassez

TBOO

I have been asked to leave a review before I even tried or tested the program. right now I really don't know the benefits of it. In addition, It looks as if it was not installed however, I know it was installed. Where is the progranm and how do you use it.

Shop Watch Pro

One of the easiest apps to use. Just edit the timer and its integrated into shopify store. Best app I've used so far.

Solar Strike

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkk fgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfggdfgdfgdfgdfgd

Feather Angle

So far so good. The app is free so I'm taking advantage of it. I like that you can select the products that display the timer. There are also placement setting that I have yet to tinker with.

CUSEK

Great app ! It works perfectly, no fees thank you to the developers. It avoid us to pay for an app that we don't need anytime.

Beastsbounty