ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Maria Nicola

I'm so happy that there's a free countdown timer app with all features and no paid limits!

It simply didn't make sense for me to pay monthly for a tool that I only use once every few months for sale events.

Kudos to the Sellify team for making this app possible

Diliva

It's a great App, used it to do a count down to our grand launch, it was and is still very helpful. We are not sure though, how to remove or customise timers on the actual products, but we hope we will find out soon

streettide

I have use this app, service can help me all, thanks so much. i will recommend my friends use this app.

Blessiah

Simple but really effective app. Would be nice if you could find a way to prevent the timer from separating and part of it going to the next line if the text is too long.

MAMAVIPSHOP

This app work exactrly how should be.....Long time searche something like this one...I reallly love it...

Aizome Bedding

The App is free and still they have amazing service. It does what it should and allows for customization. Great experience & highly recommended.

MH HiFi

I does a great job! I recommend using it! It makes the store look good. It can have multiple messages in one line.

dipdropshop.com

It is a simple app to bring life into the website with moving seconds time. It makes the wesite look busy.

Jewelry For Pet Lovers

Thank you for a very useful app. Good price too. Can this app work on each separate page?..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

March 11, 2019

Yes, we've just updated the app to support custom pages and positions. Please contact us if you need any help.

Jasria

I used this app to create a sale event, i didnt like the size the bar so their customer service promptly answered my concerns and fixed the issue for me. Great app, and team. Thank you for making it easier :)