ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Sevenseven.online

Yes, I'm very happy with this app. I didn't know you could find such a cool stuff and it's free. I recommend it to everyone!

primetopstore

Nice and helpful app to create awareness of other products on the store. By seeing it pop up creates a call to action. I like the different options.

A to Z Gadgets UK

Few reasons why 3-stars:
1. When you want to do geo-targeted/country bar display the system asks for a monthly payment of $3-ish dollars.
2. There is no custom background upload feature, perhaps that can be done only through custom code fields.
3. There is no Google Fonts library that would allow greater font customisation.
4. There is an annoying cross-promotion text block showing prior to you accessing the actual settings of the Ultimate Countdown Timer.

I guess the review is fair.

AVOILA

A simple timer that does what I need it to do. The only issue I had was that it didn't work with my sticky top nav so I had to use the bottom placement option.

Trendy Accent Wall

It was not difficult to install. It is a simple and elegant design and it is free. I appreciate the developers' work.

Tkk Jewels Group

Installed this app after using a few different countdown timers and this one has been the best so far. 5☆

Elsie Margaret

Seems like a good app! But not having the ability to change the font means I will probably be deleting this app. If it could match the other fonts on my store it would be 5 stars!

Ter menina é

GOOD TOOLS FOR DEVOLEPERS INEXPERIENTS. I need to training for use all the app, but I like this app.

AJ Leggings

I just started. Very easy to install. Hope it will help. So far I love this app. All the best. Thanks

Economiza Norte

otimo app muito bom exelente otimo ele otimo app muito bom exelente otimo ele otimo app muito bom exelente otimo ele