ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Chibebe AU

There was no mention that you'd have to pay for all features. They don't even let you see what you can do to see if it's worth upgrading to paid. Disappointing.

Urbane Sky

I installed this app to create a sense of urgency for limited time offers, like free shipping or a flash sale, and it's working like a charm. Month over month (I've only had it for one month), my conversion rates have increased by a couple of percentage points, since installing the app, which is pretty promising. You can check out the one I made at www.urbanesky.com

Pintonics

The app really worked for me. It's so cool and it helped me made more sales. I would recommend it.

REISHOPI

Quality and easy to learn, for the free access, you are congratulated, always keep it that way, stimulating the Shopkeepers.

One World Of Sales

Estou testando, mudarei para 5 estrelas após o teste. 4 Estrelas pois li o feedback dos clientes e já estou confiante que seja um ótimo app.

Spaccii

I want to leave only a two word review. That being f***cking perfect! The stick banner even follows on this custom theme, good job team, thank you! :)

Kids Toys

Wow , This beateful !!!! Very nice, recomended ! Wow , This beateful !!!! Very nice, recomended Wow , This beateful !!!! Very nice, recomended

EmFreudery Designs

Really nice look, even on the free version! Was very simple to set up and get started. Will definitely draw the attention I want to our sale.

The Wish Market Online

I was looking for a timer for the whole store and I found it here! So easy to use and works perfectly! I was also able to customize it and schedule timers for sales! Love it and do recommend it 100% I had it up and running in 5 minutes or less. Great job guys! Thank you!

TARUMMBA

Realmente me gusta como funciona la aplicación, la utilice para hacer promociones y me resulto muy favorable