ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Spaccii

I want to leave only a two word review. That being f***cking perfect! The stick banner even follows on this custom theme, good job team, thank you! :)

Kids Toys

Wow , This beateful !!!! Very nice, recomended ! Wow , This beateful !!!! Very nice, recomended Wow , This beateful !!!! Very nice, recomended

EmFreudery Designs

Really nice look, even on the free version! Was very simple to set up and get started. Will definitely draw the attention I want to our sale.

The Wish Market Online

I was looking for a timer for the whole store and I found it here! So easy to use and works perfectly! I was also able to customize it and schedule timers for sales! Love it and do recommend it 100% I had it up and running in 5 minutes or less. Great job guys! Thank you!

TARUMMBA

Realmente me gusta como funciona la aplicación, la utilice para hacer promociones y me resulto muy favorable

ssoyoungmall

good! Custom selector element! decide whether to use this app.
Review body~
Countdown Timer~
Special sale ends in product!!!!
bay!

R.a. Boutique

Thank you for making the app this simple and beautiful. I loved the customisations to place it anywhere on my page.

Tuf Cookie

I used this app to put a countdown timer on my prelaunch site. It was very useful and easy to set up.

Ayn peruu

its great . its complete , i am happy with app . Can you create you own discount and can stop when you want ........

db OUTLET

Super easy app and does exactly what I need. No chance of making any mistake with such a beautifully designed app.