ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Atout

Thank you for providing this community service. Simple and effective. Very quick response from the admins

Crissy's Keys

I'm no computer geek, but this app was easy to install, and was exactly what I was looking for. Just installed it a few minutes ago, all is well, so far...
Like how it looks, there are a few choices to choose from. Great. Thank you for making it free..

Cherry Sound

very gooogd salkmv klsd MDSLñmvSEDMV CCXDSÑl;:Z

Magcharge

This app is amazing, especially since it's free. Other apps do the same thing but cost quite a bit, I'd even say this app does more than the paid apps.

MaravilhaDeMulher

Amazing results for a completely free app. It really helps to create the sense of urgency in our clients.

The Real Life Guys

Funktioniert perfekt und ist dazu noch kostenlos. Vielen Dank, es hat sich echt gelohnt die App zu installieren :)

Australian Variety Store

I use this App for a countdown to special days, Christmas, New Years Day and for sale events. works a dream. Very impressed with the design and how well it fits with my Shopify Theme.

WARM COAT

Je l'utilise pour la première fois. C'est super facile d'utilisation. Je le recommanderai à mes amis

Organic Living

So happy with the looks of my store with this Sticky Urgencer. Thank you, will definitely recommend this to my friends

MegaIlusion

not working dont know why, have tried it all, still checking whats wrong but i think i am going to uninstall it and look for another one