ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Make announcements & promote special events with real urgency!

PanoSociety

Simple but that was exactly what was needed. Works reliably and does not ask for unnecessary permissions. Thanks!

Ahri

This is the perfect APP for sales, promotions and events happening on our site. IT's super easy to use and tailor to your needs. Will definitely use again.

Campus Den

Really like how easily customizable the countdown timer is and especially that it is free. Great app

eighteenhockey

I used this app to put countdowns on for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Very easy to use and you can colour code it to your these seamlessly. Brilliant!

StayblCam

Nice interface and options but ultimately didn't work or show up on our website. Tried various browsers and devices.

capturethatnow.com

Looks very professional. Easy to set up and install. Would definitely recommend as it is free. Good work.

Baby Bungle

I found this app to set up a Countdown timer and loved it. I found it to be User friendly, meeting my requirements. Will definitely be using this for future Sales. Highly recommend.

Best Dolls For Kids

A critical question every customer has about my store (BestDollsForKids.com) is "Will it get here by Christmas?" I use countdown timers to let them know the last safe day of order. On my old ecommerce platform, I could find colorful holiday themes, but it was pain to install. This year on shopify it was a quick and simple install, looks great. If the designers want to add a 'Christmas' design next year, I'd be willing to pay a nominal fee for that.

dflrocks

It was easy to use and does what it says it does. I am going to use it for my black Friday countdown

The SV Market

Super easy and straightforward to use! Any adjustments to settings are updated immediately, so it's great for testing. One of the few apps that allows you to install a general countdown timer for anything in your store--not just product sales--so we were able to use to drive traffic to our holiday membership sale. Only critique is that the timer may block certain top/bottom navigation bar features, but you can play around with timer positioning and determine what's most essential to your UX. Overall, great app!