ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

The SV Market

Super easy and straightforward to use! Any adjustments to settings are updated immediately, so it's great for testing. One of the few apps that allows you to install a general countdown timer for anything in your store--not just product sales--so we were able to use to drive traffic to our holiday membership sale. Only critique is that the timer may block certain top/bottom navigation bar features, but you can play around with timer positioning and determine what's most essential to your UX. Overall, great app!

Doheny Boyz®

SUPER COOL AND EASY TO USE, DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT FOR SALES EVENTS. I DOWNLOADED THIS APP SO I CAN USE IT TO COUNT DOWN FOR BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY. HOPE YOU GUYS FIND THIS APP USEFUL AS MUCH AS I DID.

Altman Plants

I love this app so far! I just downloaded it, and already have the necessary timer up. So far, works really great and is easy to use. Would be awesome if we could link the bar to a page! Not a huge deal.

Guilty Socks

Works perfectly ! Very customizable and flexible.

Flawless California

Love that its free and works great!!! Only thing is that it covers my top menu if I put it on the top so i have to put it on the bottom

The Gray Whale

I used this app for count down timer on my product page. It has good customization options and works great ! Thanks

Zamans Clock

ótimo aplicativo super recomendo para quem está começando e não tem muito dinheiro para começar em sua loja.

Foreign Jewelry Co

great app love it best urgency app out there to increase conversions, highly recommend it to anyone..

Sports Box Co

Easy to create your timer but placement was wonky and it made my navigation/header disappear so had to remove it. I guess that's why it's free, you get what you pay for (or don't pay for). If it had installed properly it would have been exactly what I needed for a holiday countdown.

DARFISH

SO FAR, REALLY EASY TO USE APP!
AND FREE! THE ONLY COUNTDOWN APP THAT I THERE WASN'T ANY BUGS.
TFU TFU TFU!