ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

DARFISH

SO FAR, REALLY EASY TO USE APP!
AND FREE! THE ONLY COUNTDOWN APP THAT I THERE WASN'T ANY BUGS.
TFU TFU TFU!

The Castle Jewelry

Great free app. You can set up one timer and then have another to start directly after. Allows you to code with it. There are multiple settings to change with desktop vs mobile including changing "minutes" to "mins" so it fits better on mobile. No issues so far.

Tribal Textures Beauty

I'm unable to leave a review right now, that is why it only gets 1 star. plus I should have time to play with the app before I leave a review. so annoying. I will review after dec2.

Social Arena

I haven't been able to figure out how to create a timer yet... I'll update once I'm able to. Until then though my review is 1 stars

Stop And Shop Ph

will first try this application and as of now im happy because it is free. but will give review again after a week.

Jungle Take

i am just trying out this app and hoping it will deliver to full potential. The description looked nice. let me give it a shot

Easy Green Life

Does exactly what is sais its gonna do. Great app all togheter. You can choose what product to set it on, when the offer expires and all that good stuff.

catsanddogsproducts

I used this app to install countdown timer for increasing my sale it really works i appreciated and recommended thanku so much

Gunilla Wachtel

Ok so I updated the review here because it appears that the app does what it says. However, I don't like how it makes you leave a review just to access the settings. Plus it keeps trying to up-sell you on whatever other app they have, even after you leave the review. I can understand they want to make you aware of the other apps they have, but it shows up after you leave the review too... so possibly every time you go to use it. In addition, even after you leave a review, there doesn't seem to be a way to dismiss that notice. Reloading the page brings up the up-sell... Anyways, it definitely seems to have some potential!

Mari-O Vape

Great app, well designed, the developer is really available to make quick changes according to my requirements.