ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Gunilla Wachtel

Ok so I updated the review here because it appears that the app does what it says. However, I don't like how it makes you leave a review just to access the settings. Plus it keeps trying to up-sell you on whatever other app they have, even after you leave the review. I can understand they want to make you aware of the other apps they have, but it shows up after you leave the review too... so possibly every time you go to use it. In addition, even after you leave a review, there doesn't seem to be a way to dismiss that notice. Reloading the page brings up the up-sell... Anyways, it definitely seems to have some potential!

Mari-O Vape

Great app, well designed, the developer is really available to make quick changes according to my requirements.

Drip Store World Wide

i am currently using to do a repeated 24 hour sale the app is great and does exactly what i need and more and its simple.

PawsnBoss

I used this app to show customers when we have sales on and I am loving it so far. Great that it is free to use!!

here there is

the application is fascinating and is free, and in spite of the fact that I am starting my business, I know that it will help me a lot and for others it suggests other very useful functions that are paid but worthwhile

Rundasekunda

I tryed this app and it works as it should. It's great that you can localize it to your language, choose your colours... Maybe you could also add option to put 'button' on it (can be probably done with CSS :) ) I needed some help and got it in seconds! Thank you!

Funstuff4guys

I really like this timer. Easy to set up multiples. Quick to activate and deactivate. Great way to bring consumer focus on FOMO for end of sale / special price / limited quantity etc.

Arnouts Shoes

Simple and effective count down timer. I used this to show customers when my 7 day deal is due to expire

Preciousjewels.com

AMAZING, great timer, no technical issues compared to other countdown timer apps, I recommend this app. The only thing I would say is the size, the timer is too big.

The Pits! Racing Game

I use this App for two things. Giving a sense of urgency around the end of a sale and notification of upcoming events such as Black Friday / Cyber Monday. It works really well. Great job!