ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

Black Passport Stamps

The app does what It needs to do, but the quality of graphics for the countdown is subpar and could use some more work.

Also, I deleted the app and It was still present on my store. I had to get a shopify customer support rep to help me remove the code from my theme.

The app is ehh...but I'm sure there's better out there.

Anogoo

ne fonctionne plus dommage sa marchais bien avant pendant 24Heures le gratuit

Sports Box Co

Easy to create your timer but placement was wonky and it made my navigation/header disappear so had to remove it. I guess that's why it's free, you get what you pay for (or don't pay for). If it had installed properly it would have been exactly what I needed for a holiday countdown.

Jingle Jumpers

COULDNT FIND FONT CHANGE. FREE. BASIC SETTINGS. NOT TOO BAD. .....................................................................................................................

Five Three Supply

Very disappointed. Very little customization. If I had the timer on top, it blocked the menu bar and having it on the bottom blocked the check out button. This app ruins the chance to sell merchandise

Desîles Boutique

I doesnt let me choose like on the picture! The good fact its that its free

Tempo Certo

Não consigo colocar em português, alguém pode me ajudar?????????????????????????????????????????????