ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

A to Z Gadgets UK

Few reasons why 3-stars:
1. When you want to do geo-targeted/country bar display the system asks for a monthly payment of $3-ish dollars.
2. There is no custom background upload feature, perhaps that can be done only through custom code fields.
3. There is no Google Fonts library that would allow greater font customisation.
4. There is an annoying cross-promotion text block showing prior to you accessing the actual settings of the Ultimate Countdown Timer.

I guess the review is fair.

Elsie Margaret

Seems like a good app! But not having the ability to change the font means I will probably be deleting this app. If it could match the other fonts on my store it would be 5 stars!

StayblCam

Nice interface and options but ultimately didn't work or show up on our website. Tried various browsers and devices.

Gunilla Wachtel

Ok so I updated the review here because it appears that the app does what it says. However, I don't like how it makes you leave a review just to access the settings. Plus it keeps trying to up-sell you on whatever other app they have, even after you leave the review. I can understand they want to make you aware of the other apps they have, but it shows up after you leave the review too... so possibly every time you go to use it. In addition, even after you leave a review, there doesn't seem to be a way to dismiss that notice. Reloading the page brings up the up-sell... Anyways, it definitely seems to have some potential!

Maarit Hänninen

Looks great, easy to setup and customize. Just wish there was an easy way to insert a link. Also, the banner blocks the side navigation on mobile devices.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have fixed it for you. You can activate your timer now.

TBOO

I have been asked to leave a review before I even tried or tested the program. right now I really don't know the benefits of it. In addition, It looks as if it was not installed however, I know it was installed. Where is the progranm and how do you use it.

Solar Strike

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkk fgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfggdfgdfgdfgdfgd