ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

ULTIMATE Countdown Timer

by Sellify

Promote limited time special events with real time urgency!

FURBELOW Canine Designs

Overall this is a good app and the schedule works well. I gave it 4 stars because I have found that I cannot customize my theme while the app is running...any changes are not saved and sometimes I cannot make changes at all. I have to disable the timer, then make my theme changes, then enable the timer again. Mainly I like it for scheduling sales (another app I used would not remove the timer when the sale had expired). I do wish that I didn't have to click the "not interested" button for a HUGE promotional banner for one of their other apps every single time I open the app.

Misterhealt™ - The Number One Of Sanitizer

avete rotto il cazzo app di merda non scaricatelaavete rotto il cazzo app di merda non scaricatelaavete rotto il cazzo app di merda non scaricatela fuck

YBR Import

Temporizador perfeito, muito obrigado. Eu escolhi esse aplicativo porque as avaliações eram as melhores e se tornaram realidade.

Vurio

Top thank you! It would be nice if we have the opportunity to duplicate more than twice in free version but I'm still satisfied.

One World Of Sales

Estou testando, mudarei para 5 estrelas após o teste. 4 Estrelas pois li o feedback dos clientes e já estou confiante que seja um ótimo app.

Tuf Cookie

I used this app to put a countdown timer on my prelaunch site. It was very useful and easy to set up.

Beauté des cheveux crépus

Hello, great app but I have a hard time right now to reinitialize the countdown. It does not disappear even after I suppress the App. Can I have some help please ?

Atum Lojinha

NÃO CONSIGO CONFIGURAR COMPLETAMENTE O APP NO SHOPIFY, MAS POR ENQUANTO ESTÁ MUITO BOM, ESPERO QUE DÊ CERTO.

Saphyr Clothing

ULTIMATE countdown timer is a very good app, I would recommend it to everybody who wants a sale countdown timer in their product pages.

Eco Intentions

Love this app, it has really helped me increase sales. Really simple and easy to use. Can't recommend it enough!

Previous 1 3