ULTIMATE Currency Converter

ULTIMATE Currency Converter

by Sellify

Automatically display prices in your customers local currency

KANCHA

Apps seems pretty good overall.
Same issue as the user before me though: On mobile it overlays the cart button.
Also on desktop, if we turn on the announcement bar, the currency converter is still in the top right corner, now partially over the announcement bar.

Reached out to support a week ago and haven't heard back.

Brasam General

I have been using this app without problems until I did pass an external audit on my shop. The result was: "On mobile, it is overlaying over the cart button, making it impossible for a mobile user to check out."
I removed your app, please update your app. I want to install it again.

April 14, 2019

Thank you for letting us know. Please check now.

Probacto

I USED THIS APP ON MY WEBSITE AND ITS EXCELLENT, I LOVED THE OPTION ADDING THE CONVERTER TO THE MENU BAR :)

500StylesProducts

works great I've had new buyers since added this app thanks alot and also I've had emails saying thank you for adding price conversions

Mymetanoiaco

Great app that has all the premium features of other apps at a better price. Simple to use and setup.

Paint By Number Art Shop

I really like this app! It looks better than the other currency converters I have considered, I thought it was easy to configure, and I especially like:
- Flags can be included in the drop-down selector
- Price can be seen in the original currency when you hover-over any price, including in the product listing, collection pages, and cart
- The notification message in the cart only appears when an alternate currency has been selected, and it tells the customer both the currency they have selected and the actual currency the store is using.
- With a little bit of theme code editing, the currency selector can be placed anywhere in your theme, and its style colors can be modified to match your theme colors.

Hummus Soy Sauce

great app! better than the other ones I have used.
I really recommend it to everyone that sells internationally.

Marianicola

Love this app! It's the most beautiful one I've used and I got it up and running in about 2 - 3 minutes.

I had tried one of the other currency conversion apps, but I kept experiencing some bugs where the price would be all over the place on some pages such as the collections page. So glad to see this one working smoothly right out of the box