Ultimate FAQ

A feature-rich and complete FAQ solution

Winkl

We used this app for the FAQ, and it was pretty good. We have a couple of small limitations. I reached out to support but have not had a response.
1) We would like the search results to filter the headers and the FAQs
2) We would like to be able to style the icons used for the FAQ expand and collapse.
It would be great if someone came back to me on this. Thanks!

Lulyfashion

Excellent app.

www.lulyfashion.ch

Diamond Home Usa

Great app, using it for our store

www.diamondhomeusa.com

Joy Merryman Store

Never worked quite right. The style changes didn't always take. Then it deleted all of my FAQs.

Boho Box Jewellery

It's not perfect but it's almost there.

Really great app and is easy to set up.

Some suggestions / bugs:-

I'm finding that if I have to edit an FAQ at a later date, some of the title will disappear and I will have to re-write it.

Unable to change the Question bar colour.

The size is pretty big but I think this could be something to do with my H2s. Tried changing the font size but it doesn't work.

All in all a very good app but needs a few minor tweaks before it gets 5*

Thanks guys!

Fashion Favourites

very cool, it took me a little while to figure out the settings I wanted, probably a half hour in total and it works really well - see it in action - https://fashion-favourites.com/pages/faq - enjoy!

Steven G Designs Ltd

I'm very pleased with this app. It's easy to use, has plenty of options and looks good. I had some trouble with the initial installation but the developer was quick to respond to my needs and it is now working fine. Just one thing - It would be great if it was possible to add a link into the answer field.

Bestgear Dk

The app broke down and deleted everything. Watch out!

Aberdeen Mirror

Its a nice idea, but it is broken in several areas. Right now its making me leave a review before it will let me back into the app itself to check on editing errors that are showing up on our site. We have no idea why the errors are showing up and neither do the developers. We will be deleting the app, its to much trouble and very time consuming.

Coffee Saves Lives Coffee Co

Easiest FAQ app to use on Shopify! If you are looking for the best one on Shopify, this is it. I am very impressed. If I can work it and install it, than anyone can. If I could give it more than five stars, I would.

Previous 1