Ultimate FAQ

A feature-rich and complete FAQ solution

Lulyfashion

Excellent app.

www.lulyfashion.ch

Diamond Home Usa

Great app, using it for our store

www.diamondhomeusa.com

Fashion Favourites

very cool, it took me a little while to figure out the settings I wanted, probably a half hour in total and it works really well - see it in action - https://fashion-favourites.com/pages/faq - enjoy!

Steven G Designs Ltd

I'm very pleased with this app. It's easy to use, has plenty of options and looks good. I had some trouble with the initial installation but the developer was quick to respond to my needs and it is now working fine. Just one thing - It would be great if it was possible to add a link into the answer field.

Coffee Saves Lives Coffee Co

Easiest FAQ app to use on Shopify! If you are looking for the best one on Shopify, this is it. I am very impressed. If I can work it and install it, than anyone can. If I could give it more than five stars, I would.

Elphie Bags

I looked at many FAQ apps. I am totally amazed at how many features this app offers. Search bar, accordion style format, ability for the customer to ask a question while on the FAQ page, and much more. Support was fast and polite.

Customer Automations

It's a GREAT APP. Tons of customization, no trademark or anything and very easy to install on store. I fully suggest it! I changed my previous similar app to this to all my other stores!

The only thing that you should add please is an option to add link in the answers field. Like "To see our Refund Policy click here" and to be able to add URL link.

Still... great app

Nevets Online

Love this app! Easy to use and customize your FAQ page. Looks professional and allows you to connect and direct all of your customer's concerns and inquiries.

Door2doorstorage

Excellent really please with this FAQ App. It was easy to set up following the instructions that were given. The Dashboard allows you lots of options to choose from so that you can tailor your FAQ page the way that you want to.. It also has the option of setting up FAQ for your products but I haven't used this option yet.