Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Katzenhemd

I used this app to help me fulfill european online shop standards.
It was very easy to install and adapt it to my personal preferences.
After asking the super fast and friendly customer support I have to say everything went well! I can highly recommend the app!

Beloved Mind

After struggling all night with another app , trying to install cookies consent on my store, I gave up and came back to find the app after watching a you tube add and it was a life saver. In a matter of minutes, I was cookie compliant-for free!

Sad Shirts

More than happy with this app. Installed it and it was super fast and easy to use and to customise to fit my site colours and style. Happily recommend this app.

Forever 30 Boutique

I used the app to Comply with Federal and International Laws. Quick and Easy Set up has 0 problems setting it up!

improveyourhome.shop

good app and I like how it works. you can use it for your store, it is easily and quickly installed, and it is free

Sleepy Bloopers

WOWWW. Love it. very easy to install and would help me see how I can improve the website experience for visitors.

www.moggynook.com

Very simple and easy to use, a friendly apps , perfect for beginners like me! Customer services is really kind and fast! Thanks a lot!

My Boudoir MB

Needed and easy to install with the clear explanation and design, also you can check on the spot on your shop.

Natural Tendance

This app is simply great. Its content is fully customizable and on the top of that, it is also possible to adjut the exact ocation we want it to be displayed on laptop screen and smartphone screen. Thanks a lot !

ZU rocks

Great and easy to install with good customizability. They also have a great support team that helped me with custom CSS to make the banner tailored to my app.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next