Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Pets N Pats

Easy to setup, does the job. What can be better is that you can generate traffic reports of compliance; or to close the site if the user declined the policy.

BRANDELIA

Very easy to install, works like a charm, looks great! I am very happy with this free app! :-) I just would wish that it could be used in different languages...

AllBliss

Very well designed and works very well. Does what is promises and does it well. Lots of customisation option to match brand.

herbsforyoursoul

Exactly what i needed, very convienient that u can link your privacy settings. The app even has a build in "what to do when it dosnt work right away" that helped me immediately

Korendy TR

After doing extensive research, this one was the best cookie GDPR bar ever. Why? - Very elegant and customisable design
- Mobile ready
- Doesn't requires accessing customer and shop data (this is the most important one because some cookie bar apps requires accessing everything on your store, not sure what they do with those private information) Thanks a lot guys,
Your other apps are also amazing!

phonecases.green

Best of the free cookie banners in my opinion. Fully responsive unlike some other apps, easy to configure. Overloaded by ads but it's not really something to complain about.

Bumble & Bailey

So easy to use and looks really professional, saved me a lot of time and hassle! Thanks for setting this up.

Handmade Bronkey Premium Goods ®

Amazing!! thank you very much for the app, it works very well on our store! thank you thank you thank you

easefancy

Quick and easy app, good job.
I recommend it, do things right and avoid disappointments in the future.

Ohja-Effekt

I love this app! It provides to me all the security checks I need to have for my customers! Great stuff!