Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

HeavenAh Organics

This app has come in handy to notify my customers of cookie use to help with their experience. It is great! Easy to install, and place. Highly recommended.

Soft Friend™

Fantastic dadadvdvsdvsdvsdsdvssvsddsvdsvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvdvvd

Cyber Verse

I currently use other apps from these developers as well and they always work the way they should. They are simple to install, easy to understand and require no coding.

Loja Highlight Brasil

aplicativo muito bom, atendeu minhas necessidades. muito obrigado pelo trabalho e simplicidade. recomendo

Sugar Laine Cutters

This app is absolutely amazing and free, not much more to say. Well I'm not able to say more anyways

Metamorfosesdeumadiva

Excelente app, super fácil de configurar, tem o design mais bonito que já vi.
Super recomendo este app.

Picture City

It just works! Disclaimer: Not an EU store and won't sell there. We just like the banner for the cookies.

Serenity Fashion Wear

Fast and easy set up. Professional appearance on the store. Highly recommend. They also have other apps that are very useful.

Benevolent Bags

Very easy to use and fast to set up. You can personalise everything and unlike other apps this one will show up in the store quickly, very nice.

Reglo

Pretty easy to install and customize. I recommand it over the other cookie banner apps that I tried. I have only one small concern : is a way to not overwritte the default body font? I already fixed it by adding some custom css but I would prefer not to load an unused Google font.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12