Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

The Lightbulb Moment

So easy to use without hassle! What I also love about this is when you installed the app, a chat box is automatically on standby to assist you in case you encounter any problem. The fact that this is free and placed that much effort is awesome!

zuleet

Install the app with no problem and it's easy to use. Very thankful that I found this apps for my new business. Check how it works at www.zuleet.com

Glamorous Gifts UK

Very customisable, with lots of options and ways to make it appear different. Seems to be working fine

Furniturise

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Very happy with this app. It was easy to set up and get started.

L'Arroseur arrosé

Application efficace et gratuite ! J'aime beaucoup la banière discrete, contrairement à mon précédant système

CaricArtz

Nice and clean app to you use. It's way more easy to apply this in the store then all those difficult apps

Amma Mús

Simple and clean, works great. The app does exactly what it says it does. Very nice customizable design for the cookie banner.

Valerio Paris

Looks great on my store. You can personalized it very simply. Fits my brand identity very well. Well done team

ENDKICKS

Amazing app. Staff doing a great job too, replying by chat in seconds in order to help up customise the app to our needs.

TellusRem

I've just installed it and Jonathan helped me with customizing the font so it matches our Website - fantastic service! Very fast and friendly. And Lynda was on mail with me. Thank you both very much. I absolutely recommend your app.