Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Fabled

I've been using a couple other GDPR (free) apps for the last couple of years but I found them difficult to customize/use and I didn't love how they looked. I randomly saw this app and decided to try it out. It was SO easy to use and customize (without custom code), the result is modern and clean and I'm so so happy I found this! Will definitely be looking for more apps by these guys.

Exotic Beauty By Bella

This app is amazing & very easy to use! I'm very hesitant on using new apps but I found this one very helpful.

PLAYGROUND

took me 2 minutes, looks perfect and compliant. I used other apps and make it more complicated. thank you.

Pets N Pats

Easy to setup, does the job. What can be better is that you can generate traffic reports of compliance; or to close the site if the user declined the policy.

BRANDELIA

Very easy to install, works like a charm, looks great! I am very happy with this free app! :-) I just would wish that it could be used in different languages...

AllBliss

Very well designed and works very well. Does what is promises and does it well. Lots of customisation option to match brand.

herbsforyoursoul

Exactly what i needed, very convienient that u can link your privacy settings. The app even has a build in "what to do when it dosnt work right away" that helped me immediately

Korendy TR

After doing extensive research, this one was the best cookie GDPR bar ever. Why? - Very elegant and customisable design
- Mobile ready
- Doesn't requires accessing customer and shop data (this is the most important one because some cookie bar apps requires accessing everything on your store, not sure what they do with those private information) Thanks a lot guys,
Your other apps are also amazing!

phonecases.green

Best of the free cookie banners in my opinion. Fully responsive unlike some other apps, easy to configure. Overloaded by ads but it's not really something to complain about.

Bumble & Bailey

So easy to use and looks really professional, saved me a lot of time and hassle! Thanks for setting this up.