Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Cavillia

Suuuuper, love it way better than any other app I've used. Customers prefer this kind of pop up GDPR

ASANTE

Easy and helpful tool to manage legal requirements. I would recommend to everyone starting with own e-store.

Because We Arts

Simple efficace configurable même pour les personne plus avancée pouvant programmer, nickel pour mon shop Merci.

Flormosaico

Is so easy to install and you can see it right away as you install. Now I want to customize. Thanks a lot!

Be Younique Bags

Great app. Very customisable and pops up enough to grab attention - but without being annoying too. Well recomended.

VisioKid

Je l'ai installé en 2 secondes. 9a a marché de suite. Le petit cookie est vraiment simpa, rien à redire.

Tarashop.eu

This banner is really useful for my shop since I'm in Portugal and selling in Europe. Actually my shop isn't published since I'm still configurating the app and have still to prepare my stock.
If I may be frank, I do not consider selling virtual products, which in my opinion is like selling mist …

upandownstore.com

Efficace, intuitivo, veloce, fa ciò che deve fare nella totale semplicità, null'altro da aggiungere.

Gim's Design

I does what it says and is pretty good at that. Super customizable for a free app. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Nosetta

Easy to install and customize in text, size, colors and position according to our needs. Super effective. I strongly recommend it.