Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Ecomania Online

Super easy to use and install.. So far so good..
Recommend 100%......................................

Musthaves Official Stores

love the bar, the easy way of installing. looking good. one thing i do not understand: by taking a review i only see once the cookie bar on the website. for a second time, or when i refresh the page i do not see it again.....

September 27, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review!
The cookie bar (or card) will only show for new sessions. For example, if you close the window completely and reopen it - you will see it again. Once the visitor approved cookies for the current session - there's no need to display it again.

Game Essentials

This is less intrusive than my former app. Especially the GDPR cards instead of a bar are very helpful!

Calzature Alverso

Fast and Easy. Customer Support was prompt to help and check for me. Nothing more to say the app looks great and I'm happy with that!

Katzenhemd

I used this app to help me fulfill european online shop standards.
It was very easy to install and adapt it to my personal preferences.
After asking the super fast and friendly customer support I have to say everything went well! I can highly recommend the app!

Beloved Mind

After struggling all night with another app , trying to install cookies consent on my store, I gave up and came back to find the app after watching a you tube add and it was a life saver. In a matter of minutes, I was cookie compliant-for free!

Sad Shirts

More than happy with this app. Installed it and it was super fast and easy to use and to customise to fit my site colours and style. Happily recommend this app.

Forever 30 Boutique

I used the app to Comply with Federal and International Laws. Quick and Easy Set up has 0 problems setting it up!

improveyourhome.shop

good app and I like how it works. you can use it for your store, it is easily and quickly installed, and it is free

Sleepy Bloopers

WOWWW. Love it. very easy to install and would help me see how I can improve the website experience for visitors.