Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

TellusRem

I've just installed it and Jonathan helped me with customizing the font so it matches our Website - fantastic service! Very fast and friendly. And Lynda was on mail with me. Thank you both very much. I absolutely recommend your app.

Divinskin

great ! fast and support so kind ! perfect one
we have a great experience with they fix everything in few minutes

Bossas

Muito bom. Simples, discreto, elegante e eficiente, o que é mais importante. Não sei dizer no que poderia melhorar.

Godly Image Apparel

This app is perfect. It does exactly what it says and has customizability down to the FONT. Even more, it doesn't ONLY show on EURO countries and certain areas, you can make it pop up CONSISTENTLY for EVERY customer. I love it! I would recommend to anyone!

LUXPHONE.DK

Nice app. Examplary customer support with fast response, even it is sunday morning. Would give 10 stars if i could!

Agone Sport

Very happy with the app :) Very easy to set up and the design options on the front end are really nice ! Thank you so much for making it free !

LevelUp

Perfeito, realmente atendeu minhas necessidades.
Na verdade todos os aplicativos dessa desenvolvedora são muito úteis

FitXBase

Great app, Works perfectly and especially great customer service, they came to help without me even having to contact them!

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM

Easy to install and run!! Does what it says on the box. Great free app, thank you for sharing guys.

Cavillia

Suuuuper, love it way better than any other app I've used. Customers prefer this kind of pop up GDPR

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8