Ultimate Image Zoom

Ultimate Image Zoom

by Etoile Web Design Incorporated

Add image zoom functionality quickly to any image on your site

True African Art

A regular light box. Very limited in customization.

My interactions with support made me feel like they did not care about how their app performed on my site. Many apps will happily edit code to match your requests. These guys refused and acted as if they could care less. Seemed like if you didn't know code, you were not worthy of their support.

Am looking for a replacement app or other Lightbox plugin as these guys won't be in business for the long run on Shopify. They only have 2 apps in the Shopify store with very little users. Don't download this app as they won't be around for the long haul on Shopify. There are other apps to choose from that do the same and more, like Magic Zoom Plus - that app had what I was looking for in this app. Had Ultimate Image Zoom been more akin with their customers on support and provided what I asked for, maybe you would have a chance on Shopify.

Coin Souvenir

Great app, but somehow sometimes it doesn't work.

Retrogearshop

Great free app! Works well, easy to customize and developer responded quickly to questions.

Wallflower Wolves

Does what it says so good deal for no charge

Thezenfountain

Great App, works perfectly and the Lightbox looks great as well.

Their support team is great, there was a bug in the App and they fixed it right away.

Myhandfan

Great App!! Assistance perfect and fast!!

Pre Order Center

Awesome app and an even more awesome dev team behind it with great support! Shopify should just buy this app and integrate it natively; blows my mind that this isn't supported from the start.

Night City

Please use this app I was looking for a Image zoom app and I found this app. Simply put the best thing for themes that have not image doom. Use this app is the best.

Warranty Killer

This app is totally awesome and make my pictures High Definition, how they should be! I would totally pay for this app but being FREE makes it even better. You are crazy not to have this app.