Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Plus260 Tech Solutions

I should admit that I'm impressed. I have been searching for something like this for a while now. Definitely worth every penny.

BrilliantK9

I'm so pleased to have found this app. It works wonderfully and allows my customers to get information about their orders. Saves me a ton of time, worth every penny.

EverWith™

We've been using this app for a few months. It's works really well. Had a slight issue recently which was resolved quickly and efficiently.

Adventure Trove

Easy to install, great support from developer. Had a small issue that was resolved in munites.

O,... Really easy to use and setup!!

Greenery Unlimited

Great product for delivery order tracking. It's very customizeable and makes communication between teams easy. We've been using this for about a year and it has made our lives infinitely easier.

Hailey Home

Been using this app for about a year, it's streamlined our order processing tremendously. Support has always been quick to answer any questions too. 5 stars all around.

yoyelo.co.uk

503 Service unavailable. This is disappointing as it seems like it could be a promising app. Does anyone know of an alternative?

April 13, 2020

This issue should be resolved! We are also currently working on a fix which would ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
We have reached out to you via email regarding this issue.

SECRET CORNER

we have used this app over a year. but its found that it keep showing HTTP error 503 today. it makes us cannot change the status and send the notification to our customers. Please help to check. Thanks

April 13, 2020

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
We have reached out to you via email regarding this issue.

Karla and Co.

I love this app. It is the only status app that actually works. We have been using it for almost a year now and have run about 50k status updates through it.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for being a customer! Really appreciate it.

Maguari Store

you guys not responsible we are paying you and you do not give me services please tell me clearly if you not answer me in email i emailed you many time but no one answer me please shopify team take action on this kind of company they cheat customers

April 6, 2020

Edit: We've tried to contact you multiple ways, but you are not responding on any of them. Please respond to any emails from our support email or we have sent you direct emails from our work emails. If that doesn't work can you contact us on facebook here: http://facebook.com/w3trends

We are trying to reply but you might not be seeing our emails. We are trying everything possible to find out about your issue.

Previous Reply:

Sorry for the trouble you're having, and thank you for the feedback. We've actually made some changes today to the order syncing process that should hopefully speed it up. I hope you'll give it another shot! A lot of e-commerce shops are much busier due to COVID-19 and everyone is trying to keep up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6