Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

SECRET CORNER

we have used this app over a year. but its found that it keep showing HTTP error 503 today. it makes us cannot change the status and send the notification to our customers. Please help to check. Thanks

April 13, 2020

This issue should be resolved! We are also currently working on a fix which would ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
We have reached out to you via email regarding this issue.

Karla and Co.

I love this app. It is the only status app that actually works. We have been using it for almost a year now and have run about 50k status updates through it.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for being a customer! Really appreciate it.

Maguari Store

you guys not responsible we are paying you and you do not give me services please tell me clearly if you not answer me in email i emailed you many time but no one answer me please shopify team take action on this kind of company they cheat customers

April 6, 2020

Edit: We've tried to contact you multiple ways, but you are not responding on any of them. Please respond to any emails from our support email or we have sent you direct emails from our work emails. If that doesn't work can you contact us on facebook here: http://facebook.com/w3trends

We are trying to reply but you might not be seeing our emails. We are trying everything possible to find out about your issue.

Previous Reply:

Sorry for the trouble you're having, and thank you for the feedback. We've actually made some changes today to the order syncing process that should hopefully speed it up. I hope you'll give it another shot! A lot of e-commerce shops are much busier due to COVID-19 and everyone is trying to keep up.

Hidden Prints | 9A Mossfield Drive, Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7PE | hello@hiddenprints.co.uk

This app is perfect for my business. I produce prints to order, so I need to keep track of several different stages of the process (ready to print, printed, packaged) and without it I'd be lost! I had a minor issue, and Justin had it fixed within 24 hours and was amazing to work with! 10/10!

A Beautiful Remembrance

I needed an app to give me customized order statuses & I finally found it. Easy to use & saves me a lot of time.

Prairie Mama Birth Services

I used this app for many months assuming it was working. Many of my customers complained that they were not receiving order status updates (even though they were going through with no issues on my end). I contacted the app developer and they explained that the emails were going into the customer's junk folders. I asked those customers who inquired about their order updates if they could check their junk folders. The customers (ALL of them!) expressed frustration that there were no order update emails in the junk folder. I finally gave up and deleted the app after receiving non-stop e-mails from customers asking for updates. What's the point in paying for an app if it doesn't work??

Eclipse Dice

I previously used a different app for a different store, it allowed me to sort statuses irregardless by how long ago the orders were placed. I find it very limiting that their app only stores it for up to 60 days, as I deal with a lot of pre-orders. The filters unfortunately don't work with orders that are older than 60 days, so that's pretty useless to me.

FAB28 Industries

The app works as described. I am able to create status for every step of our fabrication process for each order. I wish they would add barcode scanning capability to update status.

B&Co Jewelry

App has no support at all. messaged 3 days ago no reply. App is not working. Whenever clients type in their order number and email ad, only a blank page appears. I tried to contact support for this, but until now i have yet to receive a reply. Such a bad service for a paid app.

May 28, 2019

We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the app. :(
It appears that you reached out to us on Saturday 5/25/19. Our hours of operation are 8-5 PM CST Mon-Fri. Since yesterday was a Holiday, our office was unfortunately closed. We have replied this morning, and I am more than happy to offer my full attention to fixing your issue!

Technidea Corp

Justin was completely understandable in our situation. These guys worked hard non-stop, to get all our needs customized. Justin and his team answered everything quickly, never questioned anything. Just worked through each problem until it was fixed. You rarely find companies that exemplify customer satisfaction with genuine care. Glad we went with W3 Trends, we are now over pleased with the end result.