Custom Order Status by W3

Create and manage custom statuses for your orders.

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CycleTrade® All Rights Reserved

Used this app to make a tracker for customers getting their bike repairs done. Saves us answering the phone every ten minutes! Good app, coding options allow you to modify things nicely. (luckily the staff are really helpful if you aren't great with coding!) Really helpful though, happy to recommend.

Plus260 Tech Solutions

Location Zambia

I should admit that I'm impressed. I have been searching for something like this for a while now. Definitely worth every penny.

BrilliantK9

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm so pleased to have found this app. It works wonderfully and allows my customers to get information about their orders. Saves me a ton of time, worth every penny.
Update, it continues to work and is my favorite app. I've found so many more things I can do with it.
LOVE IT.

EverWith™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using this app for a few months. It's works really well. Had a slight issue recently which was resolved quickly and efficiently.

Adventure Trove

Location South Africa

Easy to install, great support from developer. Had a small issue that was resolved in munites.

O,... Really easy to use and setup!!

Greenery Unlimited

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great product for delivery order tracking. It's very customizeable and makes communication between teams easy. We've been using this for about a year and it has made our lives infinitely easier.

Hailey Home

Been using this app for about a year, it's streamlined our order processing tremendously. Support has always been quick to answer any questions too. 5 stars all around.

yoyelo.co.uk

Time spent using app About 1 hour

503 Service unavailable. This is disappointing as it seems like it could be a promising app. Does anyone know of an alternative?

April 13, 2020

This issue should be resolved! We are also currently working on a fix which would ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
We have reached out to you via email regarding this issue.

SECRET CORNER

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 years

we have used this app over a year. but its found that it keep showing HTTP error 503 today. it makes us cannot change the status and send the notification to our customers. Please help to check. Thanks

April 13, 2020

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
We have reached out to you via email regarding this issue.

Karla and Co.

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I love this app. It is the only status app that actually works. We have been using it for almost a year now and have run about 50k status updates through it.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for being a customer! Really appreciate it.