Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Hailey Home

Been using this app for about a year, it's streamlined our order processing tremendously. Support has always been quick to answer any questions too. 5 stars all around.

Karla and Co.

I love this app. It is the only status app that actually works. We have been using it for almost a year now and have run about 50k status updates through it.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for being a customer! Really appreciate it.

Hidden Prints | 9A Mossfield Drive, Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7PE | hello@hiddenprints.co.uk

This app is perfect for my business. I produce prints to order, so I need to keep track of several different stages of the process (ready to print, printed, packaged) and without it I'd be lost! I had a minor issue, and Justin had it fixed within 24 hours and was amazing to work with! 10/10!

A Beautiful Remembrance

I needed an app to give me customized order statuses & I finally found it. Easy to use & saves me a lot of time.

FAB28 Industries

The app works as described. I am able to create status for every step of our fabrication process for each order. I wish they would add barcode scanning capability to update status.

Technidea Corp

Justin was completely understandable in our situation. These guys worked hard non-stop, to get all our needs customized. Justin and his team answered everything quickly, never questioned anything. Just worked through each problem until it was fixed. You rarely find companies that exemplify customer satisfaction with genuine care. Glad we went with W3 Trends, we are now over pleased with the end result.

Destination Wedding Details

This is a great app & does exactly what it says. I sell customized products with multiple steps in the fulfillment process (i.e. design proofs, printing, etc..). I created multiple order statuses to keep my customers updated and reduce customer service inquiries. I also use this app to send automatic emails to my designers when there is a revision on a proof. The app is very easy to use. I asked support to tweak the code to fit my specific needs and they were very responsive and were able to get the app to function exactly the way I needed it to. Great support and app.

Team Sports Gift

This app has fit my needs to a tee. I don't use the app for what it was intended for, instead I use to send emails to my suppliers for my dropship orders. The app is easy to use and allows me to watch order status closely. The support guys are amazing too. Quick customer service and always willing to help out. Bravo guys!

Bramwell Brown Uk

This is the best app I've added to my store since we set up several years ago. We make products that sometimes have longer lead times and this makes keeping all our customers up to date (and our own records in order) really easy.
Highly recommended.
Oh and Justin is amazingly helpful in setting it all up and making minor edits to aesthetics.

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

OMG!!!! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED... CUTS DOWN ON CALLS... NOW I I GOT MORE TIMES TO FOCUS!! ON BIGGER DREAMS!!! 5 STARS!! ALL THE WAY!!