Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Updated- After a series of emails and discussions the guys at W3 came through and produced an AMAZING status update that is perfect for what we need!! Pulls in product photo and uses our company fonts. Great service and product!!

Updated - Added another star as the developer email to follow up on updates without any request from myself showing they are genuine in their journey to improve the app

Could do with a lot of work

You need to create dummy orders when you want to see what an email looks like. Couldn't see any way to check template

1)No generic email templates you can select that look good, its plain text only
2)Order details can't be centre aligned, always pushes to left hand side
3)Limited number of fonts (didn't have Lato)
4)Dosn't pull in product photo like other email apps did

It's OK and does what it says on the tin but if your looking to really offer something in the way of branding this isn't for you

Langlevering

Fantastic app! I makes it so easy to update orders for my clients. The only thing i miss, is the possibility to set duedate directly from the order window. Fantastic, and easy to translate which is important for my Norwegian shop.

Chokeshopify

This is a great app that does exactly what it says. We have lots of custom orders and this app allows us to keep customers informed with automatic email notifications. This reduces the load on support.

The developers have been prompt to reply to my enquiries and even went as far as helping configure the lookup page design.

Two things to improve: speed to update custom status in the dashboard (small detail, but it can be faster) and make the admin functional in mobile devices and small resolution screens (I just found out that one of my staff cannot access the top menu bar because on smaller resolution screen the buttons are hidden).

Overall, great app experience and it does save us a lot of time. Recommended!

Charcoalgoods

works as advertised. very helpful app.

Stitch Kits Galore

I have been using this app for just a little while now. It turns out to be just what I was looking for to keep my customers posted regarding their order. I no longer get emails from customers wondering where their order is at. Even though I do not ship as fast as Amazon, my customers are satisfied as long they are periodically contacted with their order status.

Anbmart

Bob here from ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia (www.anbmart.com.au).
We have been using your plugin in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. Your plugin has been a great help for us to overcome some of the limitations that we had in our Shopify store - thanks for that!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Premadecheerleadingmusic Com

I would absolutely recommend to a friend! The app is user friendly and flexible. Their staff (Jason) was extremely helpful and super fast! We had a great experience with this app :)

Buskerdoo

Custom Order Status has been exactly what we were looking for to enhance our store. We needed to be able to let customers know where their custom orders were every step of the way and now we have a working solution!

Thesignsource Net

The app is amazing and works better than expected. Support team is quick to respond and help with nay questions.