Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Prairie Mama Birth Services

I used this app for many months assuming it was working. Many of my customers complained that they were not receiving order status updates (even though they were going through with no issues on my end). I contacted the app developer and they explained that the emails were going into the customer's junk folders. I asked those customers who inquired about their order updates if they could check their junk folders. The customers (ALL of them!) expressed frustration that there were no order update emails in the junk folder. I finally gave up and deleted the app after receiving non-stop e-mails from customers asking for updates. What's the point in paying for an app if it doesn't work??

B&Co Jewelry

App has no support at all. messaged 3 days ago no reply. App is not working. Whenever clients type in their order number and email ad, only a blank page appears. I tried to contact support for this, but until now i have yet to receive a reply. Such a bad service for a paid app.

May 28, 2019

We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the app. :(
It appears that you reached out to us on Saturday 5/25/19. Our hours of operation are 8-5 PM CST Mon-Fri. Since yesterday was a Holiday, our office was unfortunately closed. We have replied this morning, and I am more than happy to offer my full attention to fixing your issue!