Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3 | Reviews

by W3trends

Create and manage the status of your orders.

Blackbird Fabrics

The customer service for this app is great! Super fast and efficient. Jason is always able to help us out with any questions or issues we have.

Candlee.no

Very nice app and serves its purpose. The customer support were quick to help. I can definitely recommend this app

Our Boat House

So far this app has been a game changer in regards to keeping track of orders. We have many different types of orders with various stages over long periods of time. This app has allowed us to get a handle on all unfulfilled orders. Thank you!

CargoBOSS Philippines

Very reliable. Just what I needed for our business. The application itself runs flawlessly. Would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a custom order status maker on Shopify.

CharmBox

This app has saved my company so many headaches. We process hundreds of custom orders weekly and this has saved email inquires over 90%! Many customers mention how happy they are that we offer this.

Printkeg

Our products require stages of production, and this app has been fantastic. Keeping customers informed each step of the way is key to our success. The app also helps us stay organized internally.

CycleTrade® All Rights Reserved

Used this app to make a tracker for customers getting their bike repairs done. Saves us answering the phone every ten minutes! Good app, coding options allow you to modify things nicely. (luckily the staff are really helpful if you aren't great with coding!) Really helpful though, happy to recommend.

Plus260 Tech Solutions

I should admit that I'm impressed. I have been searching for something like this for a while now. Definitely worth every penny.

BrilliantK9

I'm so pleased to have found this app. It works wonderfully and allows my customers to get information about their orders. Saves me a ton of time, worth every penny.
Update, it continues to work and is my favorite app. I've found so many more things I can do with it.
LOVE IT.

EverWith™

We've been using this app for a few months. It's works really well. Had a slight issue recently which was resolved quickly and efficiently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6