Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

by W3trends Inc.

Create and manage the status of your orders.

FAB28 Industries

The app works as described. I am able to create status for every step of our fabrication process for each order. I wish they would add barcode scanning capability to update status.

Technidea Corp

Justin was completely understandable in our situation. These guys worked hard non-stop, to get all our needs customized. Justin and his team answered everything quickly, never questioned anything. Just worked through each problem until it was fixed. You rarely find companies that exemplify customer satisfaction with genuine care. Glad we went with W3 Trends, we are now over pleased with the end result.

Destination Wedding Details

This is a great app & does exactly what it says. I sell customized products with multiple steps in the fulfillment process (i.e. design proofs, printing, etc..). I created multiple order statuses to keep my customers updated and reduce customer service inquiries. I also use this app to send automatic emails to my designers when there is a revision on a proof. The app is very easy to use. I asked support to tweak the code to fit my specific needs and they were very responsive and were able to get the app to function exactly the way I needed it to. Great support and app.

Team Sports Gift

This app has fit my needs to a tee. I don't use the app for what it was intended for, instead I use to send emails to my suppliers for my dropship orders. The app is easy to use and allows me to watch order status closely. The support guys are amazing too. Quick customer service and always willing to help out. Bravo guys!

Bramwell Brown Uk

This is the best app I've added to my store since we set up several years ago. We make products that sometimes have longer lead times and this makes keeping all our customers up to date (and our own records in order) really easy.
Highly recommended.
Oh and Justin is amazingly helpful in setting it all up and making minor edits to aesthetics.

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots

OMG!!!! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED... CUTS DOWN ON CALLS... NOW I I GOT MORE TIMES TO FOCUS!! ON BIGGER DREAMS!!! 5 STARS!! ALL THE WAY!!

Footbridge Marketing

Works great for keeping track of projects for our design print company. Super fast tech suppose. Had a small question and they responded within minutes.

Staunton And Henry

Very useful App - it fulfills a specific purpose that some merchants need. If you have longer lead times in your fulfillment, this App is a great way to not only keep track of the progress of each customer order, but also (more importantly), keep your customers updated. Customer service was pretty responsive and helpful. You may just need to play around with the formatting of the emails a bit to get what you want, but overall great App.

Huckle Hide

This is a fantastic app! works a treat and has lots of functionality. Keeps orders up to date and cuts down on lots of emails, W3 also modified some aspects to fit my store this was carried out super quick, great service all round, very happy and would highly recommend w3trends to all store owners.

Thyme To Nurture

Initially I couldn’t use this app from mobile device only full screen. This was resolved very quickly once I notified the app developer support.

Previous 1 3 4