Custom Order Status by W3

Custom Order Status by W3

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 3, 2023

easy to use, we use for order preparation tracking, back order, and special projects. It is a very important tool for our operations. And the service is fast and efficient.

Pure Laine
Time spent using app: About 4 years
November 14, 2022

Simple app with easy interface. Really proactive and timely support whenever you need one. Well done!

DodoMarket: Gifts & Flower Delivery Mauritius
Mauritius
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 7, 2022

Most of the items in our store are crafted on demand when a customer places an order and go through several crafting and finishing steps before being sent to packaging and shipping. I wanted a way to let our customers know where their order is in our production queue with several custom statuses. I wanted a way to notify my customers via email quickly and easily when their order moves from one status to another. I also wanted the custom status to be shown to the customer in some places where it normally is not shown. Custom Order Status by W3 gives me everything I want, and more. And for the couple of small layout/design wishes that weren't met out of the box, W3 support was able to take care of for me very quickly, ultimately giving me exactly what I wanted. Everything is super customizable, so now I have some work to do to make everything look great. Which is actually kind of fun because the admin tools for this app are great and easy to use. Integration with MailChip was flawless. I know my customers are going to love this! Thank you, W3!

Sparky's Woodworks
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 13, 2022

Customer transparency is KEY in order to avoid unnecessary calls and questions asking what's going on with their order. I want my customer to be informed every step of the way. This is the only app at this price point (and I've tried a lot!) that allows assigning different order statuses (in production, waiting for customer, etc) and will also send out an email when I manually change it to one of the custom statuses. Support has been great, and very helpful after I asked how to do a few things I wanted to accomplish with the app.

Camo Ever After
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 30, 2022

Brilliant app, it saves so much time and the support is first class and extremely quick.
You will NOT be disappointed!
Thanks to Jason and the team :)
Best regards,
Richard

Valentine Wigs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 8, 2021

We use this app (customized) to run our production department and status. We love it!!! Their customer service is beyond fast and awesome!

Color Edits
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 13, 2021

The customer service for this app is great! Super fast and efficient. Jason is always able to help us out with any questions or issues we have.

Blackbird Fabrics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 29, 2021

Very nice app and serves its purpose. The customer support were quick to help. I can definitely recommend this app

Candlee.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 6, 2021

So far this app has been a game changer in regards to keeping track of orders. We have many different types of orders with various stages over long periods of time. This app has allowed us to get a handle on all unfulfilled orders. Thank you!

Our Boat House
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 30, 2021

Very reliable. Just what I needed for our business. The application itself runs flawlessly. Would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a custom order status maker on Shopify.

CargoBOSS Philippines