There are an unlimited number of statuses that you can create!
Notify Customers and others when status changes! (fully customizable email template)
Order Lookup Page
Order Lookup Page that allows customers to lookup their order status even if they don't have an account!
About Custom Order Status by W3
What does the app do?
The Custom Order Status app allows you to create unlimited custom statuses for your orders. When you create a status, you have the option of notifying the customer of the change as well as any other custom email address you enter (so you can notify your supplier for example).
The app also has an Order Lookup Page that allows your customers to check on the status of their orders, even if they don't have an account in shopify. They simply enter their email address used when they made the order and the order number.
- Installs on any page easily - No knowledge of liquid or programming necessary
- Create Unlimited Order Statuses
- Update multiple order statuses at the same time
- Color code statuses for easy recognition
- Send emails to customers (or whoever you want) when the status is updated
- Fully Customizable email templates for every status
- Fully Customizable Order Lookup Page
- Allow customers to check their order status without an account
- Customize Everything
New Updates! (January 2017)
- Add Due Dates to Orders
- Add additional notes to orders for customer and internal use that can be sent via email notifications as well as displayed on the order lookup form
- Keeps a record of the status changes so you can see when the order status was updated and who received notifications
- Easily search for orders by date range and order number as well as by custom status
- View the list of line items on the order without leaving the app
- Update archived orders as well as open orders
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 46 reviews
Most recent reviews
I previously used a different app for a different store, it allowed me to sort statuses irregardless by how long ago the orders were placed. I find it very limiting that their app only stores it for up to 60 days, as I deal with a lot of pre-orders. The filters unfortunately don't work with orders that are older than 60 days, so that's pretty useless to me.
The app works as described. I am able to create status for every step of our fabrication process for each order. I wish they would add barcode scanning capability to update status.
App has no support at all. messaged 3 days ago no reply. App is not working. Whenever clients type in their order number and email ad, only a blank page appears. I tried to contact support for this, but until now i have yet to receive a reply. Such a bad service for a paid app.
We are terribly sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the app. :(
It appears that you reached out to us on Saturday 5/25/19. Our hours of operation are 8-5 PM CST Mon-Fri. Since yesterday was a Holiday, our office was unfortunately closed. We have replied this morning, and I am more than happy to offer my full attention to fixing your issue!