Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Boutique Tetelestai

i used this app for creating urgence and scarcity ! it really made a difference on my store! great app!

Reign Straws LLC

this app is really freaking great, I use the free version but it still comes with a lot, I hope there are companies who pay these people because they deserve it.

UniversityCornell

I just bought the professional version tonight. very simple setup, hopefully the results are worth the 80.00 monthly fee for the high end version. I'll find out soon enough I guess lol

LUXX NYC

Easy app to use, customer trust recommendation, fits great with website, helps boost sales and return customers

HappyPetOwner

This is a one stop app that can help you accomplish all your trust ratings. Very surprised with what it can do. Highly recommend!

La Catrina Coffee

Just added the app and it Works great! Using the Trust badges for now to try it out!! Will add more features as I go:)

Yugenly | Creating Excitement for Millennials

It's a great tool for boosting sales and improving conversions. This app is so cool, it's outstanding. You can get more customers and make a lot of money with Ultimate Sales Booster! Thanks for the app.

NHAWND

i recommend it 100% , it songs my options really .... go and check it for free then upgrade your plan

upladlal

Muito bom, eu só estou com um problema que na hora de adicionar o time, quando vejo não aparece na página do produto

Blades and Outdoor

Great app that will hopefully increase my sales.
Easy to use and updates shows immediately. Thumbs up

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 699 700