Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

little white dish

I like the app..it looks like it will increase sales, although I just installed it. You can customize the colors and emojis which helps to blend with my theme. The bogo app is not included in the free theme. Its a bit buggy, my timer disappeared all of a sudden, don't know why..I hope it will work well.

The My Clock Universe

gerçekten çok güzel bir uygulama çok beğendim teşekkür ederim %100 çalışıyor ve hiçbir hata göremedim.

Sassy Sisters Modern Boutique

this app is great and pretty easy to setup! Many of the options must be paid for but there are some great free options as well!

BuchananLimited

This app is very engaging and simple to use. Trust Badges look clean
Payment Icons Look Clean too.
Love it!

HouseholdComponents

So far so good, I need time to try it out and give a better opinion, yes I need more time to learn this app.

Get N Zone

First time using it and loving it on a budget and still works like a charm. Gad I found this app. Now maybe this will increase my conversion sales.

One Flower Macau

add more free functions in free plan would be better for beginners. let me try a bit longer and give you a more detailed feedback

MiracleBin

Easy to set up and very convenient as it also provides free plan. Loved it!
Otherwise, can also include recart facilities to make it a multifunctional app.

ShopWishMart

This app is really good for scarcity and boosting sales. It helped me double my revenue. You can add a timer to your products to create a sense of urgency and you can even apply discounts if the customer buys certain products.

The Pets Mafia

Currently testing. Looks promising! Using the free plan currently but will upgrade if satisfactory. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72